Personal information is information about you, or which identifies you, such as your name, contact details, and records of your dealings with us.
The types of personal information that we typically collect include:
- Users of the HR Analytics Website and Programs:
- Email address and responses to our questions so we can provide information to you.
- Where follow up is indicated, we may collect your phone numbers and work and home addresses.
- Business contacts:
- Your work contact details and information about our business relationship with you.
Why we handle your personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to interact with you
- provide you with our services and products, including our HR Analytics Website, Platforms and Programs
- to maintain our business records
- to provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you
- any purpose required or permitted by law
- any purpose disclosed to you and to which you have consented
- any purpose that you would otherwise reasonably expect, and
- otherwise to run our business.
Collection of your personal information
We only collect personal information by lawful and fair means. We collect personal information directly from users when they engage with our HR Analytics website and platforms.
Disclosing your personal information
We will not sell or rent any of your personal information. We may disclose your personal information when:
- It is subpoenaed by a court, or
- Failure to disclose the information would place you or another person at risk; or
- Your prior written approval has been obtained to provide a written report to another professional or agency. e.g. a Psychologist, GP or a lawyer; or discuss the material with another person. e.g. a spouse or employer
In the normal running of our business, we may also use or disclose some of your personal information in our interactions with our service providers, including IT services.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
If you wish to gain access to, or seek correction of, the information that we hold about you, you may contact us on the details provided below. If we refuse access, we will provide you with a written notice explaining our reasons for refusing access and the provisions of the Privacy Act on which we base our refusal. We may seek to recover reasonable costs incurred for providing you with access the personal information that we hold about you.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we handle is accurate, up-to-date and complete. We encourage you to contact us on the details provided below to seek correction of the personal information we hold about you if you believe that it is inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading. We are not obliged to correct any of your personal information if we do not agree that it requires correction and we may refuse to do so. If we refuse, we will provide you with a written notice explaining the basis for our refusal.
Security of your personal information
We hold your personal information in both paper-based and electronic files. Electronic information is stored on a secure third party server. We seek to ensure that personal information that we hold is protected from misuse, interference and loss caused by unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Our employees and agents are obliged to treat any personal information held by us confidentially.
We may use the personal information that we hold about you, including your contact details, to provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving all or certain types of marketing information from us at any time by contacting us on the details provided below.
Questions and complaints
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the way in which we have handled your personal information, including if you believe we have not complied with our obligations under the Privacy Act, please contact us on
PO Box H154, Australia Square NSW 1215
T: +61 (02) 8063 9001
E: wisdom@HR Analytics.com.au
You may also lodge a complaint with the Office of Australian Information Commissioner by calling 1300 363 992 or sending an email to email@example.com.